YAMAHA BANSHEE 4MM STROKER CRANKSHAFT W/115 LONG RODS WITH KOYO 8 BALL OUTER BEARINGS
- Forged 4mill stroker crankshaft.
- 115mm long rods.
- Upper and lower rod bearings are high quality silver caged.
- Trued and welded.
- We installed KOYO 8 ball bearings on the flywheel and clutch side for better strength. THE INNER MAIN BEARINGS ARE INDUSTRY STD 7 BALL QUALITY.
- KOYO bearings are the best bearings you can get and the 8 ball is a high speed bearing that can handle the high Rpm's of a Banshee.
- We inspect every crank for proper rod clearance.
- Center webs are pinned so crank won't twist out of phase.
- This is a drop in crankshaft no case modifications needed. The 4mill 115 rod crank does require the use of certain pistons (795 wiseco) along with custom stroker domes or aftermarket cylinders designed for the 4mm 115 rod crankshaft depending on your specific set-up.